UW Bothell

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Check out what my classmate Donny had to say about his experience at UW Bothell. Taken from our class blog: http://searchweb2006.blogspot.com/

"Hey Everybody,

This is my second quarter here at the Bothell campus. I transferred here from the Seattle campus and I am LOVING it here. I'm not sure if its just personal preference, but if you hate traffic, thousands of other students fighting for the classes you want, and t.a.'s that dont provide a personal learning atmosphere, you're in the right place.

The Bothell campus has actually made my college experience enjoyable, even the homework at times. Students, Teachers and Staff know me by name, and for the first time I actually feel a sense of belonging. I have also discovered that I receive the same advantages that the main campus has to offer their students, if not even more. The education is great, the teamwork is fun, and the networking is better than I could ask for.

So, in my humble opinion, UW Bothell rocks! Thanks for reading."

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for the info. I am thinking of going to this campuss instead of down town.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home